Helping kids grow in their relationship with the Saviour
I am sure that your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.
Children in grades 5 and 6 are invited to join Jacob’s ladder.
Children ages 3 to grade 4 worship upstairs with their families before being invited to Sunday School. There they are taught fun, exciting and age appropriate lessons by their teachers.
Visitors are welcome and enthusiastically encouraged to join the children at River Park Church as we worship and learn together.
At River Park Church we:
- strive to provide children with a safe environment where they are excited to learn about God in a way that is fun and relevant to them.
- desire to grow a generation that has relationship with God and who want to share this relationship with those around them.
- desire that our children be equipped to grow their relationship with God through prayer, worship, and scripture.
The Sunday School Program is offered:
- September through June, for children ages three through grade four.
- Holiday weekends & summer Sunday school is only for children in preschool & kindergarten. They will worship upstairs with their families before attending Sunday School.
- The Sunday School classrooms are located on the lower level.
To facilitate the safety of the children:
- a registration form must be completed.
- a parent or guardian must sign their children in and out.
Advancement from Nursery to Sunday School happens several times per year for three year olds.
Come check out the Sunday School Program and see God at work in the hearts of our children!
Contact River Park Church for more information.
Children must be signed in to all Sunday children ministries.
All child and youth ministry volunteers have been screened and adhere to our Safe Church policy.