On Sunday, August 23, 2020, we launch live church worship! The service will start at 10am as usual.
If you are comfortable to join us this coming Sunday or any Sunday after, know you are very welcome.
River Park Church will continue to have a Zoom presentation of the live service.
We encourage you to join us on Zoom starting at 9:45 am if you cannot join the live service.
Here is the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/93263845495
Calgary is 1-587-328-1099
Meeting ID: 932 6384 5495
If you need a phone number outside of Calgary: Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdLw6MHpIl
Here is a self-assessment tool which is prepared by Alberta Health:
Please take a moment to self -assess your personal health before you plan on joining us for the live service.
Non-medical masks are required. Here is a list of things to bring along for the service:
We look forward to seeing you!
River Park Church
Here is additional information regarding our return to church:
- You will not need to pre-register for church. However, you will need to complete a pre-screening form prior to arrival. This form will be emailed out each week, along with information on any other items you may need (ie communion items). You DO NOT need to provide the completed form to us.
- There will be no nursery or Sunday School at this time. Look for Sunday School to begin in mid-September.
- When you arrive at church you will see markers on the floor to help maintain 6 ft of distance between families or cohorts. In addition, everyone who attends will need to sign in as we’re required to keep a list of attendees on file for two weeks.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations and directional arrows throughout the church. Please follow the correct flow of traffic.
- In the sanctuary, only every second row of seating will be open. Please keep 3 seats between families or cohorts.
- The wearing of masks will be mandatory at all times. Please note this is a requirement of the City of Calgary bylaw on Face Coverings. Churches are not exempt from the bylaw as we’re considered a public space. Those on the stage will be separated from the congregation by transparent barriers.
- Our weekly offering will be done at the end of the service, and the collection plates will be left at the exit of the sanctuary instead of being passed through the pews.
- Once the service has ended, we’d ask that you leave the building and refrain from visiting within the church. There will be no coffee service either and for at least the first couple of weeks, the gym will remain closed.
We know that our services will look different over the short term, but are still happy to have the opportunity to worship again in person. However, for those who aren’t comfortable returning or who aren’t able, we will still continue to have our online services each Sunday morning.